Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nada a una isla.

I went to Manuel Antonio this past weekend. There is a national park that has beautiful trees and cool animals. I saw some monkeys and sloths and cool flowers.
This is a picture of the beach at the end of one of the trails. *Mom Stop reading here*We tried to swim to the point around the far right of this picture but when I tried to climb up on the rocks I got sea urchins in my hand so we had to swim back. We ended up swimming for an hour straight without rest aside from floating on our backs(the water was so salty it was easy to float). I was kind of afraid we would drown or get eaten by sharks.
*Mom start reading again*
This picture is my class having a party. My teacher is the one with the headband. She cooked us some good Costa Rican stuff. I don't remember what it was but it was good. I made sweet tea, haha. I like school.
I gave a bible study in spanish a couple days ago and actually feel pretty good about it. I'm speaking in chapel in less than a month and I'm really excited to share with my peers. You can pray for me as I prepare what I am going to say. I really want the Lord to speak through me. I have been reading from Matthew and Galatians and praying a lot about it.

I want to give a shout out to The Slant. Lindsey Bell=Beyonce.

No comments: