Monday, February 9, 2009

For my bird loving amiga


Upon the insistence of Kelly Doran I went ziplining this weekend in Monteverde. This is a pic of me coming in. It was absolutely fantastic. When I learned about the rainforrest as a child this is what I envisioned it to be.

There was so much wind on Friday night that I actually lost one of my flip flops and proceded to walk the mile or so back to our hostel with one bare foot.

We saw a Quetzal(This too is for KD)


Sunday I went to Jaco Beach and learned to surf. Finally! All is right in the world.

I have to present a bible study in spanish next week which will be difficult but fun too. I found that it is best for my spanish to stay in town because everyone traveling seems to know english.

Big update: I actually have friends. It's pretty exciting.

No comments: