Sunday, April 12, 2009

Me voy hasta dos semanas...

I'm coming home two weeks from today. Goals before I leave:

1-Go to Nicaragua
2-Become totally fluent
3-Run for President of Costa Rica as a write-in candidate

Last week was Semana Santa which is a week here where all the Catholics do stuff every day and everyone else goes to the beach. I don't know if it's disrespectful to just say they do stuff. If you feel like it is, you can look it up on Wikipedia and be more informed and norant(opposite of ignorant?)

So I went to Panama with all my friends from school. We had a blast. This is all the girls.

Also last weekend I went to a volcano with Julia. Apparently it's the second biggest crater in the world. But that could be a lie...check Wikipedia.


Kelly: I'll be in Murray probably May 10.

1 comment:

rm.pittenger said...

I didn't know you were a blogger, Peggy!!! Are you coming back to Lexington in two weeks? If so, we will have to get together so I can hear your stories!!! Take care, Rebbecca