Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not quite my Home Alabama

My family now lives in Brewton, Alabama so here I am. I'm visiting and packing and watching Seinfeld with my family. I'm picking blackberries with Dad, meeting people with Matt and cooking and talking with Mom.

Nanny passed away several months ago but I'm still getting used to her not being here. It just doesn't feel right. What's the good in being in Alabama when there are no grandmas? I'll find out eventually I guess...

It's been nice to rest for a few days but not really. I'm bored. Ellen says it's because I can't, "Just be." Well I say we weren't meant to just be!

Despite the nagging feeling that tells me I need to learn how to slow down I'm excited to get going this Friday, here's the docket:

Go visit Rhonda and the girls for a day
Lexington for a week including Molly's bachelorette party and wedding, whoop!
Begin Road Trip:
--Mount Rushmore
--White Water Rafting in WY
--Yellowstone
--Take Dawn to sambica-yes!!!
--The Redwoods
--San Fransisco - visit Golden Gate Seminary
--Drive down The Big Sur (Highway 1)
--LA
Go to Texas for Coach's wedding/sambica reunion!
Come home for a day or two and pack
JUNE 15: Move to Puerto Rico to live with the Garcia's

I guess I should rest a bit.

No comments: