Sunday, September 12, 2010

Nanny Skills

The parents were gone for the weekend so me and Abby(the nanny before me) took care of the kids. It was fun and went as well as one could hope. We had a great time and I think I really got closer to some of the kids because they needed me for so much. But I'm really glad the parents are back because it has been stressful. Taking care of kids is hard and I'm glad I'm normally just the nanny alongside of parents!

The number one activity for the girls is playing dress-up. When my other friend Abbie Riley visited she noticed that the most-often asked question in our house was, "Can you put this on me?" They have tons of princess dresses, ballerina tutus etc. So I fashioned some costco sized cereal boxes into robot costumes for the twins then tried to teach them the robot. This is the outcome:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The one on the right has the real talent.