Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I was met at the airport by my three bffs. What a wonderful homecoming(they had a sign with an indian on it that said, "Welcome to our country"). My first two weeks in the states were crazy. I held a few meetings for BCM and met with everyone on our leadership team for next year. Every one has a great vision and I'm super pumped about what we are going to try to do. I honestly didn't have time to miss Costa Rica because I was so busy. I also made it up to Grand Rapids to visit some friends.

I also got to check out Club 3:16 which is a kids ministry for hispanic immigrants in Lexington that we started. It was really nice to speak spanish again with a couple of the moms. We do tutoring at the local library and go on saturdays for a bible club. I'm looking forward to picking that back up in the fall.

Now I am in Alabama with my family finally! I am so happy to be with them after so long. I am going on a road trip to Texas with my dad next week to visit friends, BCMs and seminaries.

I'm pretty focused on this passage currently, Colossians 1:21-23 (gospel...woop!)

No comments: